Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Year in Pictures...

I had dinner last night with Ms. A and Ms. A, they were nice enough to take me out for a delicious meal for my birthday. This morning, I was reflecting a bit on my past year, thinking back to the birthday celebration on 07 and such. I decided a review of the past year, year in the sense of August 07 to July 08 was a good thing. (Especially since the ladies kept me out so late last night I did not get last weekends photos uploaded, but can't find my flash drive either, so oh well.)

A birthday year in photos...



August 07 saw birthday "29" with a celebration at Byrnes.








September was grand with OSU football and a visit from Ms. M.





Remember the wedding and the orange dress, sure you do.

The Pumpkin Fest was in October, yum loads and loads of pumpkin goodies.







November in Ohio means--OSU football games, including a trip to the "Big House". Oh and OSU won just in case you may have forgotten. Go BUCKS!!!!!






Lots of holiday gatherings in December. Holiday hop, dinner with the marrieds, family gatherings, and holiday lights, oh the holiday lights.






January included a bit of recovery from the holidays and and a trip to COSI. The skeleton is still a bit creepy.






Lou made his first appearance on this blog in February and now he is a regular visitor. Readers even demand his presence every now and then. (Was this the month that started my insanity? Nah, it likely started years and years ago.)




St. Paddys Day was celebrated in March of course, but photos were not taken to protect reputations. *grin* However, the "blizzard" did warrant a few photos, 15 inches at my back door.







I became famous in April! I received my official template for the Hallmark competition in April. Hard to believe the competition will finally end next month, it seems like it's been going on forever.







April was also the start of some much needed travel in my life. Seattle was wonderful! I highly, highly recommend it! Go, go now, pack your bags!






May included more great travel--Niagara, Canada and Hell, MI. Visit Niagara it really is a site all should see once or twice and of course I believe you all should go to Hell. (hehehehehe)






After months of debating, According To Alison Photography was started in June after a trip hiking gave me such grand photos I just couldn't say no. There was also some fast cars and fast boys in June. Just kidding about the cars, er boys, er...




July, the end of the birthday year, saw more travel. The Midwest in all its glory, Wisconsin and Iowa. Ms. N has chosen to take a job at the VA in Iowa and will start her new career in September.
All in all its been a grand year kids. I'm crossing my fingers the next year will be just as brilliant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of "the tradition unlike any other..... Super Bowl Party 08?" I thought that this would surely make the list of highlights of your year...

Oh well, I'll just have to make sure that Super Bowl Party 09 is better than ever! Oh yes, it will make next year's list or my name isn't...
Mr A

Go Cubs Go

allie said...

Mr. A I believe my camera forgotten in all the Super Bowl party festivities. I'll be sure to have the camera ready for this year!

Anonymous said...

I think I got all your bad luck for the last year...was one of the worst on record for me! Maybe we can spread the wealth this year, lol.

Ms. H

allie said...

Ms. H sometimes luck sucks, but you are turning a curve.