Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy...

Sorry for the very late afternoon post. I've been busy today, with actual work, work work to not work for me. Boy, I can tell that it's almost September. It's good and it's not so great. I helped a hog farming student today, that was different to say the least. Of course, he's not in my major, but it was fun.

Nothing fun to report from the weekend. Oh except, I did see a movie with Ms. D, can't remember the name of it right now, but it was really good and the right price at the $1 movie, well $2 movie. Wanted maybe? The lead actor had lovely blue eyes.

Ok, well off to do work for me now.

Have a grand afternoon kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it had Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman then, it was Wanted. I loved that movie too. It was gory and very Intense, but alot of fun. It was part one of my double feature when we saw Hancock. Mr Pretty Eyes is James MacAvoy.

allie said...

Mr. A, yep that's the movie, it was good and I'll have to remember Mr. MacAvoy's name and look for future movies.

Anonymous said...

Silly Allie,

James MacAvoy has been in tons of stuff! And he has the most dreamy Scottish accent in real life!!!!! I thought you had all Celtic men under surveillance!

Ms H

Anonymous said...

He is best known for playing the faun, Mr Tumnus in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He was also the male lead in Atonement (which I believe was nominated for Best Picture) It was pretty good. He was also in The Last King of Scotland, the film that Forrest Whitaker won Best Actor. I've never seen it, but I heard that it was good.

There is a quick review of Mr Pretty eye's career hits.

Go Cubs Go

allie said...

Ms. H and Mr. A: You have clarified for me, but I now know why I didn't recogoinze him. I've never seen any of those movies.

I'll keep an eye out esp. since here is an accent involved.