Friday, August 01, 2008

The Cure for Indecisiveness…

I’m not a doctor, but my suggestion is, don’t do anything. Put off making decisions as long as you possibly can. I have sent an order for a copy of a couple of different prints. I greatly appreciate your input and will likely go with OSU Shoe or the white orchids. However, I will have a few to choose from and will decide once I get them. See put off making a decision, it works!

The weekend is looking to be a grand one, although a scorcher. I know that it’s hardly breathable out there right now. I think I cooked a bit when I went outside at lunch. I’m too used to my frozen office during the day; I am like a polar bear when I go outside, not able to function in the heat. Hopefully I’ll have a few nice pics to share of the crowds at the Irish Fest. However, my pocket camera was having a few issues at the Jazz Fest and I don’t like taking the bigger ones out in large crowds, so we’ll see.

Enjoy your weekend kids and drink loads and loads of water, stay hydrated! See, I could be a doctor.

No comments: