Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Olympics...

I want to care, I do, I realize they only come around every 4 years, but I just don't. I can't seem to make myself care. Now last night while flipping channels wasting time before going to sleep, I watched the Phelps guy win a swimming race. It was ok to watch, but I don't schedule my day around it and I find it odd that some people do.

Are you one of those people that plan your day/life around the next couple of weeks? It's ok if you do, I schedule items around OSU football, sad but true. I scheduled a photo session last night before having the OSU games in my planner and of course it is on a game day, and of course the game time has not been annoucned yet. Oh well, the price I will pay to be famous. *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found myself trying to be in front of the tube to catch Team USA basketball play. I watched almost all of the game Sunday morning with China and a chunk of this morning's with Angola. I think that it is mainly because I am a fan of LeBron James. I want to see him lead the US to basketball domination that we once had when I was a kid and Michael Jordan was winning gold medals.
BTW Did you know (or care...) that LeBron and the Cavs will be coming to play at OSU on October 24 at the Schott. Or more importantly, that the mighty Metallica will be at the Schott on November 9?
Go Cubs Go
Mr A

Mr A

allie said...

Mr. A--I'm not a big basketball fan, so no I did not know about the Cavs. I also did not know about Metallica, I may have to check on that.