Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leave of Absence...

I would love to say I'm taking a leave of absence from my job, but sadly this is not the case. I am however going to take a small absence from blogging.

My sister is graduating tomorrow evening with a Dr. in front of her name. Since she is so freaking smart, I am taking a couple of vacation days and heading to Southeastern Ohio to get my fill of family. Cross your fingers I make it back by Monday with just a few scratches and no permanent scars.

I know you will miss me but enjoy your weekends and I'll see you Monday. Hopefully?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your family THAT BAD???????????
M

Laura said...

Yeah for your sister! Then you can take a couple of days off when you move her to Iowa. Does she know that she is sucking up alot of vacation days? hmmm... You should remind her of that.

Also remind her that candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker and Drunk Alison is a good time girl!

dearabby said...

umm. Happy birthday chica...