1. Watched Yodeling Contest2. Saw Salad on a Stick3. Eat Emu4. Rev Theory & Shinedown Concert5. Iowa State Fair6. Placed a bet on a horse race7. Won on a bet placed on a horse race. 8.Played a $.25 lottery ticket9. Purchased a Cubs T-Shirt10. Walked around a Bass Pro store 11. Ate Dewey’s Pizza
12. Ate at Mario’s Seafood—good, I’ve lived in my current apartment this time for 2 years now and lived there for two years once before and had never eaten there before now.
13. Ate at Potbelly’s—good—had a salad which was loaded with all kinds of stuff—next time I would have a sandwich.
14. Ate at Jimmy V’s---wonderful! The mushroom soup was fab—go, go now!!!!!!
No, these are not just new food places.
15. Watched Zombieland—funny, funny, funny! There is a bit of blood, but no nightmares which is amazing for me. Go, it’s fun! Silly, but fun.
16. Played Wedding Photographer—interesting. Stressful. Fun. Would likely only do it again if the couple were friends or family.
17. Attended a Crew Game—super grand time. Was in the crazy fun cheering section and loved every minute. Didn’t get to see David Beckhim, he didn’t make the trip for the LA Galaxy. I don’t understand all the rules. However, I know to clap and cheer loudly when the ball goes in the net when the yellow team kicks it. I will go to another game!!! Soon, hopefully! The pics below were taken by Ms. D—yeah for her camera. Please, my hair the humidity has been doing god awful things to it, forgive it, it cannot help it.
18. Cored a pineapple with amazing ease—love the Pampered Chef tool, I will have one.
19. Took senior pictures, not new, but the fact he was holding shot gun—new! However, I think they turned out just fine.
20. Drank Mike’s Hard Limeade, yummers! A bit sweet, but go Mike!
21. Bought a Mickey Finns CD and saw them at Byrnes. I have never seen them at Byrnes and this is the first CD I think they have done or at least the only one I have. This is old video, but good video.