Monday, August 11, 2008

A Grand Early B-day Party...



The kind of last moment early birthday party was a success. I have grand friends that all turned out to have a burger, chat, and play a few games. Thanks to everyone who attended!



It all apparently was too much for Lou. Sunday morning, I went to get something from under the bathroom cabinet and found Lou hiding out. I would never have guessed Lou was intimated by a crowd. It could have been the talk of "little people", specifically a red headed one that lived on high street. Word has it, he was a real menace.


I convinced Lou to come back out and that everyone was gone. He found this tie from St. Paddy's day that made him happy. Ms. T, are you missing something?


He also found a few items folks got me for my early birthday. Now, I didn't ask for gifts, the true gifts were all the smiles and laughs, but I did appreciate these. Ms. H found the Twinings Summer Tea, can you believe it, and she got me a bag full. Twinings changed it up a bit this summer, but it is still supper tasty.

Ms. L noticed I didn't have real pans to bake my bread in, so she went and got me real one. Yeah, much easier!

One week away from my real birthday. I think next year, it should be celebrated every day of the month. Everyone game. I mean, I am only going to turn 25 once you know. *grin*

4 comments:

Sleepy Scott said...

Being Lou must be tough. Chin-up, dude.

allie said...

SS: I'm still not sure how Lou's little legs got him up the stairs, curious, very curious.

Anonymous said...

Where oh where was the tea found?

dearabby said...

You better be careful, Lou might take a real vacation next time....