Thursday, August 07, 2008

10 Random Items About Me…

We all know the world does revolve around me so why not have specific items all about me. *grin* Some you may know, some you may not.

1. My new favorite summer drink is Twinnings Lady Grey Iced Tea. I love the Twinnings Summer Blend, but can’t find it this summer. If you find it, please let me know where, I do miss it. I’m too cheap to order it online and pay the shipping.

2. I have converted to Puffs Plus with Lotion. I didn’t like the lotion part at first, but now, all my tissues must be Puffs and preferable ones with lotion.

3. I believe all toilet tissue rolls should pull from the front down. From the back down is just wrong, go fix your roll now!

4. I still read Pioneer Woman daily, I don’t want her life, but she amuses me.

5. I have decided, I do want a child, just one. I want to see how much therapy it will need.

6. I have enough debt for 5 people, yet, I seem to spend more and more money on hobbies.

7. I ate a baked potato for lunch.

8. I am not going to win the Hallmark contest, but it was awesome to see a card I created actually printed.

9. I still have not found my passport and have resolved to get a new on in September. I have to pay for car tags in August, ick! Hello birthday, goodbye money.

10. There are two dipping sauces for french fries in my world, tarter sauce or honey. Tasty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ketchup is the only appropriate topping for a french fry, lol! And malt vinegar for chips!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too much thearpy than he/she could afford :) But a neice/nephew would be nice.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I've never met anyone--other than my Grandma and me--that enjoys honey on fries! I like to dip nuggets in it as well. :)

allie said...

Anonymous: Ketchup is from the dreaded tomato. ICK!.

Anonymous: I'll marry rich, so the cost of the therapy will not be an issue. hehehehe

Tiffany: Nuggets in honey is grand! Also, here's a tip, a great marinate for chicken is a mix of honey, tequila, and pineapple juice!