Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend of little sleep, bruises, and pig sale…

I had planned to take photos of the pig sale. Sadly, I was in the barns before 5am Saturday morning, no coffee, and off to work soon following, so I completely forgot my camera. I saw a few who were taking pictures, so I may try to get them, but may not. The local paper was supposedly out also, so maybe I’ll get that on the blog. The sale worked out fine, no major issues. There was poop and clean up after, but nothing major. I did end up with a nice large bruise on my leg from a falling gate, but I like Gloria will survive.

I did learn this past weekend, I made it into 2 county newspapers. Finally, I am famous, look out Brittany, my turn for a breakdown. An article about the Hallmark contest was put into the two papers. The sad part, few under the age of 40 read a newspaper, and few over the age of 40 surf the net. This explains why I’m still sitting at .7%, but I’m trying not to be bitter. Trying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post a link to the articles! =))

Oh, and I vote for you every day, chica!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

get over the gate for goodness sakes!!!!!!

allie said...

The articles are complicated, if you are really interested, email me.

allie said...

Hey-if you saw the bruise and scrap on my leg you would not be saying this! ANONYMOUS, Ms. N, I know it's you!