Monday, May 05, 2008

Seattle, yep there's more...

Seattle has a policy that any new builds and I believe reconstruction also must incorporate into their plan at least 1 percent of the budget for art. Art take on many forms, as we know. Below are just a few of the forms the I noticed.


The Seattle Music Project building. I guess they made the building the "art". We didn't make it inside due to winter hours still being in affect, but it looks interesting from the outside.

The Fremont Troll. The community voted on what art they wanted and they choose this. The dude is a random.
They look pissed because I almost killed them maybe 10 minutes before this photos was taken. Opps.
Lou was a bit frightened by the large troll. You can see why, Lou is a tiny bit of a thing next to this monster.
I didn't have a clue what this was, but I was told it's a giant type writer eraser.
A metal tree next to a real one. Humm?
ART????

1 comment:

Sleepy Scott said...

I do recall seeing a lot of different art when I visited a few years back.

Its great that you took so many pictures, and I'm always glad to see Lou.