Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I’m a Tard…

This is the first sentence I receive in an email from one of my students today. You would be amazed the many varieties of emails I get on a daily basis. I would never have thought to include slang or not greet someone in an email to a person within a university, even with I was 18. Anyway, I was amused by this one, often I’m not.

The icon of Seattle, built for the Worlds Fair...the Space Needle


Lou on the observation deck, with help from his assistant.

Needle by night

Needle view from harbor

Needle, now is this a postcard or what!

Smith Tower, which is actually 600 feet taller and cost less to visit the observation deck, info we learned after we had purchased out tickets for the Needle.

1 comment:

Sleepy Scott said...

I didn't realize you were Lou's assistant. Is he a good boss? Does he pay well?