Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Ball Park...


Grils night out-travelled to Cooper Stadium to cheer on the Columbus Clippers this past Saturday night. Although the Clippers lost to the Mudhens 8-5, the group still had a blast.

Play Ball!!

Ms. D-posing for her glamor shot

Don't ring your cow bell during the National Anthem, no matter what your age.




Tommy at bat, ok, I don't know if it was Tommy, but there was a Tommy Murphy--Tommy, Tommy, Tommy!

This used to be me, many, many, many years ago.


Ms. H and Ms. T...ready to take on the world or Byrnes.

Why are baseball uniforms not as snug at football ones? Really it's a disservice to the fans.

See Ms. T really is ready to take on the world or at least my eye. Careful where your sunglasses go, I can't afford new eye surgery.

Slightly better butt shot

Ms. A and Ms. L returning with the group's pretzels, thanks!

Padilla, you're going the wrong way, or is that Escabar!!! Hey, it's minor league baseball, you make your own fun.

End of evening shot at Byrnes. The singer played my fav Irish song--I was over the moon, especially when he signed his CD. I now have my fav Irish song, can you believe it took me this long. Also with Ms. T's black and white photo, don't we look like a girl band--we will be playing Rock on the Range next year. Oh and speak of the R-O-R, keep a look out for a inside report on this years event.

No comments: