Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?...

This week has been a bit blah. I have spoken to a few friends this week and they are feeling the same way. Is there something in the air? I don’t know, but I’m ready for the weekend and there better be a bit of sunshine. Mr. A is going to the Rock on the Range concert, which I really wanted to go to also, but just could pull the cash for it, and no random boys to offer me free tickets this year. Sad, so sad. I heard on the radio from 3-7pm today they are going to be giving away free tickets, I’ll have to try and listen just in case.

I have plans this weekend, don’t get me wrong, really fun plans, I hope at least. A few of us are going to the Clippers game on Saturday, pending a washout, then likely a pub crawl through Grandview. Ok, more likely a stop at Byrnes and then a crawl home, but still a crawl. I want to go to the game, I want to see at least one game this year before the stadium is turned into a race track. Who know that Mr. C would actually make that happen. Now I don’t now for sure that Mr. C is the one behind the current plans, but when we were going out he was in a bunch of meetings to make it happen. Crap! Why didn't he stick around, he could be rolling in money soon. CRAP! Why do I have the same problem with men that I have with jobs. With men, I get bored after about a month, or I get attached, either way it ends after about a month of dates. Now, for some men a month is 4-5 dates maybe, others its more like 20-30. I seem to have this issue where guys are so busy I can never seem to get them to go out or they are living on my couch. If I’m into the guy, then them living on my couch is just fine with me, but if I’m not then it drives me crazy. The job issue is another issue. I’m having the one year itch. I’ve been job searching all week, part of it I’m sure if due to the blah-ness that has taken over. Likely it will be just a search.
Maybe this photo of Seattle tulips will brighten my morning. Maybe not.

No comments: