Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Missing...

One passport! Has anyone see it? I can no longer leave the country on short notice. I'm stuck! I can't find my passport. I did a mad search on Friday, but it is no where to be found. I know I move a lot, but it has been stored in the same place for the last few years. I went to get it Friday and it was gone, vanished. If someone is using my identity, I feel sorry for them. However, good to know the neighbors to the north do not require a passport just yet if you have a birth certificate. I was still able to cross the border into Ontario this past weekend. Unlike much of the US that decided with gas prices rising that creates a rise in everything else, they were going to stay close to home this holiday weekend, I hit the roads. Many, many roads.

My family, yep, the entire fan-damly, travelled to Ann Arbor, then off to Niagara, and back to Hell. A rare occasion for such a trip for all of us and in all likely hood a last, it was a event to be remembered. We travelled to Ann Arbor to pick up my sister and then crossed the border at Port Huron, MI. We then took the scenic route to Niagara to the Falls. Below are a few pictures. I'm still reviewing the 300 plus that were taken.







Although farming in the US has declined over the past years, according to the web, farming in Ontario has grown. There were a ton of large farms on the scenic route.

The horseshoe falls, Maid of the Mist, lost in the mist

ME! Notice the static in the hair created from the falls--there was so much mist early morning, there was no need to wash my hair that morning.

A barge lost at the top of the falls

The horseshoe falls

2 comments:

Sleepy Scott said...

Wow! A second trip in less than a month? How cool are you?

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

Al,

totally love your pictures. how much does publisher cost? I'm so happy that you're traveling.

des