Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sale...

I thought I would take a break from the Seattle pictures to show you where my next adventure will be. I will be working at a Pig Sale on Saturday. I adjusted the newspaper ad, that I created--I am so multi-talented, to protect the innocent. I will try to get a few pictures just to give you an idea of what an adventure this is really going to be.

These pigs will be purchased and used for projects at the local county fairs. All pigs home grown on my parents farm. Remember a few weeks back when I had the adventure of shaving pigs, welp these are the pigs. Their little hair should be all back in and they will be looking sleek. Well that's the plan, I have not actually seen them since.

Notice, pigs available for viewing at 730am. Now, just imagine, that there is a 30 minutes drive from where I will be staying the night before to the sale location--in addition, than an hour (likely-if things go well) loading these piglets, then unloading them at the sale location. So, as you can see it's going to a a VERY early morning, on a SATURDAY! Oh Boy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pigs will be loaded FRI. night. That is the plan.

Anonymous said...

Those plans do not always go as they are supposed to!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those plans do not always go as they are supposed to!!!!!