Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When it Rains it Floods…

It’s been raining here in Ohio for the past couple of days. I feel like my life has been raining also. Friday started with a root channel. Not the weekend to take on such a painful event. I had people to the party on Saturday and love them all for coming, but I was out of it most of the night. I was functioning mostly on pain killers and did stop for a bit to have a couple of pints of black and tan, but then gave up and went back to the pain killers. I’ve done a lot of sleeping the last few days. I don't have a high tolerance for pain and although the dentist tells me this is normal, I really feel like the majority of the pain should be gone by now.

In addition to my life rain, my toilet decided a couple of days ago to start leaking. Thankfully, although he drives me crazy, my landlord is right on it and brought over a new part yesterday and seems to have fixed the issue.

I’m tired of the rain, outside and in my life. Rain, Rain, go away, little Alison wants to play. *smile*

1 comment:

Sleepy Scott said...

Hey Alison, Sorry to hear about your weekend. I know you and Lou were looking forward to your party.

Hope things start looking up soon.