Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Did You...


See my girl? She did so well, she's such a scrapper. I'm know some of you are Obama kids and others are Republican kids. I like all of you, but I want to see Hillary take the Oval Office.


In other news, it snowed again. Yet, what was I expecting.


Lou and I are gearing up for St. Pats. I've been looking up Irish info, just of the heck of it and watching episodes of Ballykissangel. According to Ms. H it was playing in Ireland when she was there, I'm guessing circa 1997-98. So, it's a bit old, but I love the accents and the phrases.


A friend plays in a couple of bands and I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do with myself on the 17th. I took a vacation day, until it's made a National Holiday, I have to use 8 hours of vacation time to enjoy the day if it falls during the week as it does this year. He's playing at 7am at Fado's and then at 9pm at Rude Dog. I can't decide to start the day crazy early at Fado's or to give it a bit of time and then go to Rude Dog or just walk down the street to Byrnes. I know they will have a fews bands playing, but they don't currently have anything listed. Oh, if you would like to join me for a pint for the day or just after work, let me know and I'll let you know where I end up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently wearing my Obama '08 shirt and sulking. :)

I have part of my St. Patrick's Day attire and am looking for a little something else. I may be laid off by then, so I may have a reason to drink with you again on March 17.

Oh, I vote daily for your card, too. I love it!

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I'm an obama girl and still think he'll make to the white house. Maybe hillary will be in his cabinet?

That being said i love you pig card i have voted for it on numerous occassions