Thursday, March 06, 2008

Do You…

Do you have one of those old sweaters that has been washed so many times, it really doesn’t have it’s original shape and likely should be recycled by now, but you love it and just can’t seem to give it up. I have one of those, I still wear it to work even, but really it should be worn at home only. I just can’t seem to get rid of it.

Do you enjoy mini carrots dipped in peanut butter? It’s very tasty. Jiff peanut butter is the only real peanut butter; if you disagree you are just wrong.

Do you really hate mornings in your office? Do you hate that you have to be nice to everyone and say “hello” and “how are you doing”? I hate when I feel like I have to say it. I’m not a morning person. I want to go about my morning in peace. I’ll talk to you when I’m ready, if I see you in the hall and I don’t say anything, it’s ok, I don’t hate you, I’m just not ready to talk-but this is not an option, I have to be PC.

Do you speak a foreign language? I don’t but kinda wish I did.

Do you ever have days when you are just pissy? I mean pissy for no real reason, except you are just pissy? I feel like that today. No one has done anything to me, but let me tell you, I could crew you a new hole in you head today if you were to just look at me wrong.

Do you have access to Kilkenny beer? If you do, I’ll be your best friend forever if you become my supplier.

Do you not answer your phone sometimes? I do this not because I don’t like the person calling, but I’m having some Alison time and just don’t feel like talking to anyone at that moment.

Do you wish I would end this blog entry? Too bad, but you can stop reading if you like, I’ll understand.

Do you plan to go see the movie “Semi Pro”? If you are a 17-22 go see it now, you will likely enjoy it to bits. If you are not, go see it at the $1 movie or rent it. It’s ok, funny in parts, but not Will’s best work. I had free tickets or I would not have gone, I don’t typically go to full priced movies, I’m cheap.

Do you have people in your life that drive you crazy? Do you have people in your life that you just can’t imagine you life without? Well then focus on the latter people and not the others.

Enjoy your Thursday. I’ll try not to be pissy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your own advice about the phone calls!!!!!

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I don't mind speaking to people in the morning unless i don't like them then it's an all day kind of no talk zone.

des