Monday, March 03, 2008

I Promised News and I Deliver…

News Alert! New Alert!

Hallmark started a contest back in January. The assignment was to create a funny birthday card using a photo of a pet, yours or someone else’s. My sister sent me the contest information because she is obsessed with Hallmark, even argued with me that my parent's store should only send out Hallmark holiday cards, because that is what they have sent every year, I say go cheap or go home, but she’s all about the Hallmark. I entered by the deadline in February. I was selected as a finalist, so now you have to do your part and go in and vote. Use the link below or go to hallmarkcontest.com, click on Your Pets, meet, and then Search for “Pig Love”. They stuck me toward the very end of the list. Please ignore the photo of me, it’s horrible, but I was pressed for time to get in a head shot and this one was the one I had. According to the Hallmark guy on the phone, I am one of 67 out of over 5000 entries, so I’m a bit excited. I don’t believe that I will win, but please vote. Voting will continue until September. Make this part of your daily routine: turn on computer, login to internet, and vote for me. You can only vote once a day, trust me I’ve already tired, well once a day from the same computer, they don’t know about my local library. *evil laugh* The card will be printed and available for purchase via the internet and maybe in your local Hallmark store beginning in June, I believe. I’ll keep you posted. Autograph will be available upon request. :)

Send this voting information to all of your friends; come on, wouldn’t it be a hoot if I had to travel to Kansas City with these pigs. Oh, if I win, that’s what I have to do travel with the “pet” to the Hallmark home studios for a professional photo shoot.

http://www.hallmarkcontests.com/vote/index.cfm?step=1&perpage=1&showsingle=yes&card_id=6250

There are some other clever cards in the contest, but everyone loves pigs. Well at least until you attempt to load the dumb shits onto a trailer. Pigs are ok with stepping down from a trailer, but they have a real aversion to stepping up. Odd, very odd.

Now go VOTE! Thanks!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have voted and will do so again... tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You are losing!!!!