Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the News…

NetJets is holding a press conference at 2:30 this afternoon. Cross your fingers they are staying in Columbus. The city needs the company and personally I have a friend that works there and I would like to see him keep his job.

If oil prices are falling according to a report this morning, why is gas $3.45 a gallon? I didn’t get any last night, so I’m hoping it takes a drop today. Good grief it’s only March, what will it be in June?

Ok, enough news. Let’s take a moment to enjoy photos from the mother land. I didn’t take them. I imported them from all over the web and created the images below. Will the 17th get here already? Well at least the 15th!






One of these days I'll get my photos into the computer and have them on here, one day.

No comments: