Friday, March 14, 2008

ARGHHH!!!!...

I have this horrible tooth ache. I have no idea what the problem is. I was just at the dentist a month ago. I called to get in today and "he's out of town". Only the receptionist was answering the phone, I guess to be the of bad news girl. The last time I was there, I had to see a different dentist because mine was out of town. ARGHHHH!! I didn't get hardly any sleep last night because at about 1:30am I was awakened by incredible pain. I took a ton of advil and tried to go back to sleep. It was not to happen. I did finally nod off for a few just in time to wake up again.

I did get into the Faculty Clinic late this afternoon. The woman was very nice on the phone but told me normally they do not do procedures on the first visit. So, I've downed a few more advil and have blocked as much of my calendar as possible. I made it through a student appointment this morning, but had a difficult time focusing because of the throb in my jaw. Ah, I'm so annoyed, not the weekend to have such a problem. Although, I guess if they can't figure out what is going on, then I'll be inebriated all weekend and have an excuse. :-) Cross your fingers, this is a simple issue that can be taken care of today!

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you do!

No comments: