Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random Siting...

Yesterday my office was a sauna. Today my office was a sauna. I needed an escape. I was a swollen fingers, sweaty palms, questions my deodorant choice mess by the time lunch came around. I needed an escape, a fresh breath, a cool breeze gently tickling my cheek. I retreated to the outdoors for the lunch break. Ah, I walked out into bliss. A light drizzle was falling from the skies and I found my cool breeze. As I was taking a short stroll outside, a young ladies t-shirt caught my eye. "I'm the fast woman your mother warned you about." Why would a young lady wear such a a thing? Of course, I must tell you I had to read fast as this young lady was on a solid sprint as she buzzed right past me. I guess if you can run that fast, then yeah, the shirt works. :)

No comments: