Monday, October 08, 2007

Bob the Builder Tool...

Saturday morning very early-5am hardly awake, but trying, I began my weekend. I drove to my parents store where they were holding their annual Customer Appreciation Sausage Fry. This is the one day where my Mom grills up pounds and pounds and pounds of sausage to serve their loyal customers and a few others. The work day complete, I head to my parents house and take part in an excavating project. My Dad decided there were trees on the other side of their driveway that needed to go. My job was basically to watch and make sure he did kill himself on the machine or if he did to get help quickly, this and move stuff out of his way and entertain Max (the dog).

Dad on the Bob the Builder tool

No tree is safe

Now, why he decides to put the trees in the driveway, I have no idea, but eventually the driveway gets cleared again

Excavating complete, trees are gone, grass seed to be applied at another date

Also, for those who are interested. There are currently 4 participants in the challange.


No comments: