Tuesday, October 02, 2007

“Lockup”…

What is the deal with the MDA “lockup”? I have been getting emails for two weeks from co-workers begging that I donate money so they can get out of “lockup”. Ok-so I give to charity every now and then. I take on my own projects to help my fellow mankind. However, I say leave ‘em locked up, at least until they come up with a better idea. Good grief, I don’t know these people, why do I care if they are “locked up”. They aren’t even “locked up” they will be spending a work day at the Eddy George Grill, well I say lock me up too. I’ll take a day away from my desk and spend the day chatting with people at a restaurant. I just don’t get it, if someone can explain it, please feel free.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I think it's the silliest thing I ever heard of, and I hate anything to do with it. The squadrons do them every now and then, blech. Or am I just bitter?? (-: