Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Fest…

The Circleville Pumpkin Festival was this past week. The small town of Circleville was packed to the gills with pumpkin enthusiasts (me included). A leisurely drive through the country side lead me from St. Route 37 over to St. Route 22 and bam, I was surrounded by pumpkin items galore-everything from crafts to food, and even a couple of pumpkin hats, yikes!

Look at me, I make an adorable scarecrow--off with you crows. heehee

Literally, there was pumpkin everything-ah it was a short visit to heaven.

The woman in this booth, keep yelling, we are almost out, get them now. We walked past a couple of time and she was "almost out" both times, hummmm.
I should have gotten some of this to bring home!
Ah, they were tasty, a sloppy joe really, but very good.
More pumpkin food
yummmmm
Tasty!I had these two years ago, very yummy!
These were the best thing at the entire festival!!!!

See, this is the one I had---I can still taste it's pumpkin goodness!
No stresses, for those who are not pumpkin fans, but then why would you go to a pumpkin festival, but I digress.

No comments: