Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Challenge & Are You Kidding Me?...

There are currently 8 people signed up for the challenge. I have a few that are thinking and have allow them to let me know by tomorrow. Did everyone remember to weight in this morning? If not, not a bother, please do so tomorrow morning. I will try to do weekly email reminders. I will post the results each week on Thursday, I understand not everyone has access to a computer during the day.

So this morning, I was so tired. I did get up weighted in-same number it's been for a couple of months now and attempted to get ready for work. I'm all set, work bag in had, phone, keys, lock door, walk out. WHAT! No keys, my "keys" were my sunglasses, which at 7:10am I didn't need, but thought I might for the drive home. The house is locked up like Fort Knox, how am I going to get in to get keys to get to work by 7:30am? Don't panic, wake up, clear mind. Call Ms. H, see if can catch a ride if can't get car keys. Ms. H-the doll she is, says of course. I call the landlord, he actually answers, I walk down get the key, and get off to work. I feel like idiot, but oh well. I have to return the key this afternoon and not lock myself out again. My old apartment was idiot proof, but this one, not so much! Are you kidding me?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And ya'll yell at me for locking my keys in my car!!!!!!!