Friday, December 17, 2010

The Town & Day 17...

I went to see a movie last night, I can't honestly remember the last movie I went to.  I think it might have been Get Him to the Greek, but that has been months ago.  Anyway, I had little expectations of the movie going in, I had not seen any trailers for it (it was at the dollar movie, so they would have been awhile ago), I had not heard any reviews either.  It was actually very good.  Ben was buff and HOT! This just added a nice bonus to it.  The plot was simple, but kept my attention.  At one point, I was so into the movie, I almost jumped out of my skin with my friend tapped me on the shoulder to tell me something. I give The Town a solid B+.  Go to your dollar movie or rent it, it's worth your time, at least...in my opinion.


Being kind can be a real challenge.  Darn it! The only kind thing I can think that I have done today was to keep my mouth shut.  I had to go to a meeting this morning, lead by the President of the College.  No worries, happy to go.  Much of the meeting was the doom and gloom that higher education in Ohio is going to experience in the next 4 years with the new governor coming on board.  There is a lot of uncertainty right now with what monies the governor will take away from education.  I didn't say a word, I simply listened, I could have screamed, "Who the hell voted for this idiot, I have yet to meet one person that will confess they did.", but I didn't, I kept my mouth firmly closed.  I think sometimes saying nothing is kind.

TGIF!!!!

No comments: