Thursday, December 09, 2010

Live Video Game & Day 9


This morning while driving to work, there were several people that decided to try and cross the street where there was no sidewalk. I felt like I was in a video game and my role was to take out the humans. I really wanted to try, but figured a jail cell would be kinda cold and I really need my job, so I decided to let the idiots live. No fun, darn it.

Day 9-I will be donating my lunch money to the Mid-Ohio Foodbank. I will be adding $3 more dollars to my planned amount for those that commented. Thanks for commenting! Because you took the time to comment, tomorrow, I will use a very scientific way to choose one of the worthy causes you left in the comments to donate my lunch money to tomorrow.

If you are just reading and didn't have a chance to comment, just for fun, let me what worthy cause you would donate to if you could.

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is FRIDAY, thanks goodness-this week it could not get here fast enough!!!!

No comments: