Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 11, 12, & 13...


Day 11-Kind act-randomly pay for someone's lunch. This was a delightful act, because I didn't plan to do it, it just happened.

Day 12-Ok, so my kind act on day 12 is a bit of a stretch, but a true one. My kind act was to not interact with others. I was not feeling 100% and this was putting my in a bit of an emotional/pissy mood, so I didn't leave my house but for a quick trip to the grocery store and gas station and I didn't really talk with anyone.

Day 13- I think I'll try to personally keep the Postal System up and running. (Although, honestly, I feel they should close on Wednesday or Saturday, many a year ago, there was no Saturday delivery and although it might be an adjustment, people will complain and then adjust and it would be the new norm.) My kind act today was to send a letter in the mail, hopefully it will bring an unexpected smile to the person that will receive it.

Enjoy this frozen Monday!

No comments: