Friday, December 03, 2010

More Ohio Shopping and Day 3...

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta! Rossi Pasta based out of Marietta, Ohio offers almost every kind of pasta you can imagine. The flavor selections are massive, everything from Chocolato Cabernet Tagliarni to Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini to Wild Mushroom to Southwestern Chipotle, just to name a few. They offer many stores in Ohio that carry some of the Rossi Pasta selection where you can walk in and put together a pasta gift box dream, you can order online, or you can road trip to the Rossi Pasta store in Marietta, Ohio.

For those on your list that are kings or queens of the kitchen, you will delight them with not only the pasta to make a special meal, but a new recipe to go with it. Rossi Pasta's website offers several recipe ideas, just print it off the web or add a personal touch and write it on a classic recipe card and include it with your hand selected pasta gift box.

I like a little spice, so the Southwestern Chipotle and Chicken Fettuccini sounds aaaawweeeesoooommmeee!!!! I'm going to have to take a road trip. Just read the description they have with this pasta choice. "Smoky, with a light but passionate hickory and cayenne bite, and a definite Tex-Mex influence...Recommended Accompaniments: Goes with everything Southwest: great under steaks or chili, excellent in cold pasta salads. Loves hot peppers, cheese, and margaritas." Margaritas? Sold!

Learn more... Rossi Pasta.


Day 3

Well this morning, I had no real goal for my "kind" action today.  I thought I would just let it come to me.  It did, early.  I had to go across campus to the building the main student lounge is in.  I walked in to see a few students playing table tennis.  What a good way to get out some anxious feelings about exams.  As I walked past, a mighty hit was completed from one of the students, the ball went flying.  I could have just kept walking, but instead I retrieved the ball for the players.  See being kind does not require a huge act it can be something quite simple.

Kind act done.  However, Karma seemed to feel I needed tested today.  One of my appointments this morning was VERY stretching...this is this first true stretching student I've encountered since starting my new job.  I was frustrated when the student first left the office, but now, eh-it was a blip in the day.  I say BAZINGA! because it makes me smile.

No comments: