Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Catch Up...


Ok, so I've been busy, lazy, something and haven't been on here.

Where did I leave off? Right Day 18, that would have been Saturday. Well, let's see, I listened to old farmer stories without groaning. I cleaned a pigs home and didn't make it into sausage. I helped put up of a Christmas Tree.

Day 19, Sunday, I went to Kroger and boy the woman in front of me in line was a royal bitch to the cashier, so I tried to make conversation with her and smile a lot while she was sliding my stuff across the scanner. I've been there, retail can suck around the holidays, people get stressed and they take it out on the wrong people. (Have I ever told you the Big Red K-Christmas Layaway story? If not, let me know I'll make you cry, laugh, and maybe pee your pants, ok, not likely pee your pants.

Day 20, Monday...hmmm Monday, well I went to work, then went home because I was coughing all over everyone. Nothing big, gone now, simply allergies, sinus stuff...good times...so I guess my kind act was to not stay and cough all over everyone. *sheepish smile*

Day 21, thank goodness we are so close to Day 24, I'm just not a kind person I guess. Day 21, well I had a friend give me some super tasty cookies, but wait that was not a kind act I did. Hmmmm...I'm thinking. Hmmmm, I did listen to some really sad stories, but that's my job. Yikes, I may have failed yesterday in making a kind act happen. I suck, oh wait, no, I randomly emailed a person to offer assistance if they needed it...vague I know, but the details will not make sense. Yeah, I do not suck, completely.

Day 22, that's today. It's early, give me time. *grin*

No comments: