Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Enema, Song Birds, and Day 7...


All of the restrooms in my building have been closed today, some kind of major plumbing issue. It must have been really bad because the smell of the cleaning fluid will just about knock you on your ass as soon as you walk into the hallway. Yikes. So, I have to travel to another building to tinkle. Yes, I said tinkle, get over it. *grin* As I walked into another building, I see a young lady sitting on the floor with several books and papers spread around her by the vending machines across the hall from the ladies room. It's finals week, so it's understandable that students are making the time to study. Why they choose the locations they do often just makes me shake my head. As I'm just about to enter the ladies room I hear her say, "What about the enema?". WHAT!!??? I looked down at her thinking she had spoken to me, then I realize she is on her cell phone will reading through a textbook. Now, at this point, I carry on with my plan, but just keep running this picture through my head, I can't help but smile. I'm choosing to assume she is a health major student and the enema was part of the exam, otherwise, it's just too much.

Last night was the first night of The Sing Off on NBC. Love it! Yeah! I was amused by the name of the group Pitched Slapped. I have a feeling they were voted off, simply because they were afraid Nick would say something else on air. heeeheeee

Day 7-Today I will donate my lunch money to a worthy cause, but am choosing to keep the location to myself. I will make this donation, just as soon as I track down my checks. I wrote the last one yesterday to pay a bill and realized, crap, I have no more in my book. I don't write checks often so it's rare I run out. I'm sure I have more, I just have to find where I have stored them and put pen to paper.

No comments: