Wednesday, December 01, 2010

No Humbugs...

Today is December 1, it is easy to become a Humbug this time of year, especially in Ohio with the winter weather.

I have decided that to avoid this, I am going to implement 24 days of kindness. Now, I debated on how to do this. My goal is not to boost, but to encourage others to also think about what they can do, so instead of just giving you ideas, I tell you what "kind" thing I have done for the day, don't feel you need to limit yourself to just one though.

Today, I mailed a card to someone. Just because it will likely put a smile on her face when she gets it. This person is not a blog reader and will have no knowledge of my plan, which makes it more fun. Leave it to me to make being kind all about me.

Enjoy the first day of December and keep in mind your worries are your worries, but there is someone hurting or worrying about worse stuff out there. Think of others today and be kind.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: