Friday, July 02, 2010

Because…

It’s Friday!

Even though I slept close to 10 hours last night I still have a horrible headache.

I don’t know if people have gotten a chance to read this I just like ya.

I’m not going to post the answers for the movie trivia until Tuesday…so there’s still time to enter if you want to. Just to clarify the photo will not be this one…

It’s one you might actually enjoy of nature or such.

July 4th Trivia…

Who signed the Declaration of Independence representing Ohio?

It’s a bit of a trick question. No one.

Ohio was not one of the first 13 states. The states represented were: Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New York, Rhode Island, Delaware, Massachusetts, Georgia, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Have a great July 4th!

No comments: