Friday, July 09, 2010

Greeting Cards…


I love a good greeting card…especially ones I can send online. There are fewer and fewer ones that can be sent at no cost as an e-card. I send real ones out from time to time. I’ve been fairly good about keeping my New Years promise to send real snail mail once a month.

I found a few online that I don’t know that I would send, but thought they were funny. You will have to picture the card with the phrases below.


Congratulations… you made it through Freshman year without getting pregnant.



I am constantly hitting escape, but I’m still here.



I just got thrown under the bus.






My stick figure could kick your stick figures butt!






Do they ever shut up on your planet.



How about a nice hot cup of…shut the hell up.


This one has to be my favorite, too damn funny!


Warning…unattended children will be given espresso and a puppy.



It's FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the one about not getting pregnant! ;)

allie said...

Grand, isn't it.