Friday, July 30, 2010

Who Knew…

Yesterday I had a pinch in my neck that just didn’t want to go away, so I scheduled an appointment with my chiropractor. I don’t really care for him, but he’s who I’ve been going to for the past 3 years and it’s just easier to keep going then trying to find another one and he’s terribly close to my house. So this morning I went for a visit.

I’ve been having a bit of stress in my life this week that has contributed to my neck and the chiropractor asked why I was stressed. I have him the quick version basically just waiting for the snap, crackle, pop yet to come. Turns out my chiropractor can undo pinched nerves and be a personal therapist.

Who know that for all of a $20 co-pay I could get my neck and back in order and solve my life problems. Baaaahhhhahahahahah, he needs to stick to the snap, crackle, pop.

It’s Friday kids, enjoy your weekend!

No comments: