Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Photo Round-Up...

Ok, I don't really know what that means.  Today has been busy, crazy, busy, random, and odd.  Nothing bad odd, just odd.

Right now I'm killing time waiting on a phone interview.  Next Wednesday I have an actual in person interview.  It's all very exciting to be wanted.  Well at least wanted right now, that's been my problem. I'm wanted, wanted even for a second interview then nothing.  Oh well, the phone interview this afternoon, well, it's not that I don't want it, but I don't know if I want it.  I applied out of frustration one day.  The one Wednesday, well I really want it.  Sigh!


Ok a couple of photos.  I made instant tea this morning and got it a bit strong I think.  It looked morel like a Guinness than tea.

The rain the other night must have been much more intense than I thought.  My poor neighbor has a wee garden outside my back fence.  All of his corn was lying down.


My camera has photos that I need to download.  Maybe tonight I'll see if I can pull them off and share. Until tomorrow, enjoy your Thursday kids and do a jig in hopes that my interview Wednesday goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That tea looks super dark.

allie said...

SS: Yes, well I didn't give full information. I ended up dumping half and adding more water. I'm a wimp.