Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sometimes Life Makes You Go Hummmm…


I was crazy busy so no post on Tuesday.

Tuesday night I thought of all possible interview questions for Wednesday morning, I had a great outfit ready to go (a girl has to have priorities), I had my portfolio, I had my bag, and I had my parking pass all set. Wednesday, I woke up at 530am, thanks to the lovely birds, I have GOT to get another set of ear plugs, tried to ignore them, moved to the spare bed and then got up, showered ready to take on the world, or at least nail the interview that would lead to the job to start the next set of my life.

Well I wish Wednesday everyone would have seen thinking similar to my new coffee mug, thanks to Ms. L…


(If everyone agreed with me, they'd all be right.)

However, no!  No the world was pissing on my plan. So long story short, the interview was not good, I don’t anticipate a call back but will keep the outfit.

Today. Today I have a headache, I’m not in such a great mood, I really want to be on a patio drinking pitchers of margaritas and nibbling on chips and guacamole (ummmm), but I’m not I’m at work just trying to make it until 330pm. I’m going to skip lunch and leave a bit early. I’m whiny and I’m ok with that, I’ll pull it together by tomorrow and life will continue as it has. I was just a silly girl who got her hopes up there might be a positive change in her life and that hope has been ripped from me by my jugular or at least it feels that way.

ahhhh chips and guac

No comments: