Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random Wednesday Movie Trivia…


My post yesterday got me to thinking about movies and famous quotes…well at least ones that stuck in my head. For a change of pace I’ll actually give you a chance to see if you know the movie, then I’ll post the answers on Friday. If you want to post your responses in the comments. The person with the most correct answers will win a lovely Allie Photo. I know what an awesome prize, but hey it’s what I can offer. Ok, ready…now if you go Google the answers, then it’s really not as fun.

1. Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME?

2. Yippy-ki-yay mother-fucker.

3. Violet, you're turning violet!

4. We're not worthy!

5. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?... They call it a Royal with Cheese.

6. Show me the money!

7. You can't handle the truth!

8. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

9. As ...you ...wish.

10. It's not a tumor!

11.  There's no crying in baseball!

12. Get busy living or get busy dying.

13. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.

14. We're not in Kansas anymore.

15. I'd like to call the United States from the smallest fucking room in the world!


Good Luck!

3 comments:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

1. Billy Madison

2. Die Hard

3. Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.

4.

5. Pulp Fiction

6. Jerry Maguire

7.

8.

9. The princess bride

10. Kindergarten Cop

11. A league of their own

12. Shawshank Redemption

13.

14. Wizard of Oz

15.

SirchKismet said...

4. Wayne's World
Desi might be right on number 5 but I know for sure it is in.....
5. From Paris with Love

7. A few good men

8. Dirty Dancing

13.Notting Hill

15.The Matchmaker

Anonymous said...

1.
2. any Die Hard take your pick
3. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
4.
5.
6. Jerry Maguire
7. A Few good men
8. Dirty Dancing
9. Princess Bride (oh don't we love Wesley)
10. Kindergaden cop
11. A league of their own
12.
13. OMG i so know this, I can hear it said, but not picture it. Darn it
14. Wizard of Oz
15. ?????

Guess I need more Movie trivia huh! But no Disney really?

ME N