Monday, July 12, 2010

I Scream, You Scream…


We are all screaming for ice cream because it’s summer!

I love ice cream. It’s my go to weakness, right behind birthday cake. Darn in, now I’m thinking about birthday cake. Yellow cake, white frosting….crap!

Anywho, Velvet Ice Cream is holding a favor contest. Go to this link and win ice cream for a year. http://www.velveticecream.com/

I’ve already entered my favor suggestion. Wanta know what I sent, do ya, do ya. (Yikes, I’m channeling my old pre-schoolers). Ok, wait over, are you ready for Honey Cashew?

Honey Cashew would be a base of silky Velvet vanilla ice cream, with cashew pieces mixed in and light Ohio honey swirled about. This would be the perfect combination of sweet and salty.

It’s tasty, I created my own version in my kitchen before sending my favor.

You’ve got time, but don’t wait too long, the entries for the contest must be in by August 31.

No comments: