Friday, June 25, 2010

Orlando Revisited...

Something happened to my photos from the Orlando trip, they disappeared from my computer.  I can't believe I deleted them, but alas they are gone.  Out of luck while in Florida, I downloaded most of my pics onto my sister's laptop and she FINALLY sent me the photos and ones she took also.  Hers are just too funny.  By no means are they flattering at all but gave me a Friday morning laugh, so I felt like I should share.  You may not find them as funny as I do, but humor me.


The day we went to Epcot it rained off an on, so it was bit chilly.  I went off in search of some coffee.  At the time, I didn't notice, but I think it was laced with something...I mean look at me, I'm clearly stoned.


On the other hand the coffee made Aunt P gitty.  You would think Disney would have consistent drugs, everything else is done so well. 


At this point, I'm mostly soaked and just gone...I don't even think therapy would help.


Ms. N seems to have many personalities.  She's way happy here, scary really.


Then she changes gears at the drop of a hat...baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahah pun intended.



The sun in Florida fried our brains...we hadn't see sun in so many months at that point.



This one is funny just because if you know my Mom, you know she does not drink, but being a Mom is always there to hold our drinks.  *smile*  Thanks Mom!



I didn't get permission to post these photos, but if you can't laugh at yourself and your family who can you laugh at? 


Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your sister has inherited her mother' s memory and it gets worse EVERYDAY!!! So sorry I forgot the photos over april and memorial day visits. :)

allie said...

No worries, my memory sucks too.