Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Bonanza


Over the next two days I’ll be in full Twilight mode. This evening, there will be a viewing of the first two movies. I’ve been notified there will be fabulous food to boot, so I’m there no questions asked. *grin*

Tomorrow, there will be a short wait in line (hopefully) and then the third installment of the saga between Bella, Jacob, and Edward. Are you team Jacob or Edward? If I had asked this question about two years ago, everyone would be looking at me like I had lost what little intelligence I had and wonder what in tarnation I was talking about. Funny how Pop Culture worms it way in and then never leaves. Before 1985 no would have said, “what are you blind, McFly”. It’s been around since before me, but before 1942, “here’s looking at you, kid”, would not have had the same meaning. And so on and so one.

Because I can...below are the trailers for all three movies.







No comments: