Thursday, June 17, 2010

Opps…




I’ve been busy this week, busy here at work. I love how the assumption is that summer are slow for this field. My computer at home is having some issues, so no good for posting either. I’m hoping to get it looked at next week to find out what the problem is, I think Vinton County put a hex on it. Any IT people to have ideas on how to get the laptop to connect to a wireless connection..pass ‘em on. It says it’s connected, but then brings up only dead pages. Ah well, I can’t be wonderful at everything. *grin*



I haven’t blogged, which is just terrible. Nothing exciting to report really, so let me just vent about today just a bit, please



Today…



I forgot to take may allergy meds as I was running super late and have sneezed enough for a month.



I logged into facebook for the first time in a long time and there sat the suggestion of a “friend” an ex that really, I don’t need in my “friend” suggestion list. ARGH! I think I stick to facebook for work only these days.



I signed my annual review and discovered that I’m getting a new supervisor, yet to be announced. Really, someone couldn’t have told me that. I had to read it in my supervisor’s comments on my review. Nice, well done! There are so many rumors floating around right now, I just have to keep telling myself that as long as I get money in my account every month, at it’s worth it. As long as I don’t reach the stage of drinking a bottle of red wine and eating a bag of popcorn for dinner every night, I’m good. I did this with another job for several months, way too long, I will not allow myself to get to that point of frustration again. Hell, I would move back with my parents, want me or not, and pitch hog shit rather than get to that point again. Ah FU, at least I got something from you.



Ok, so I’m off, enough venting for the moment. It’s almost Friday, right? RIGHT?!!??!?!??!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can think of one more positive thing that came from FU... :) Hang in there, girl!

allie said...

Ms. T...so true, so true.