Thursday, June 03, 2010

Concert Bliss...

Sunday I attend the James Taylor and Carole King concert. It was brilliant! As a child my parents used to torment me with this kind of music. It was not until I was an adult, that I actually started to enjoy it. Like the music or not, you have to appreciate that they are both legends in the music world.

The stage was very simply, but nice.  There was no back, it was a circle that was on a very slow rotation so that the entire audience as one point was facing the singers.  Photo from my phone, not great, but need the cord for real photos.




Below are a few of my favorites.









2 comments:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

Carolina in my mind is one of my favortites too! I have to see him in concert.

allie said...

Ms. D: Find a location that works for you...http://www.jamestaylor.com/tour/.