Wednesday, June 09, 2010


Wacky Wet Wednesday Random Trivia...


All About the Numbers

There are 42 dots on a pair of dice.



There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long: eye, hip, arm, leg, ear, toe, jaw, rib, lip, and gum.



Each year, the average American consumes nearly 2 14-ounce bottles of ketchup. Ketchup is found in 97 percent of U.S. households, beating out salt, pepper, and sugar.



The shortest war on record, between Britain and Zanzibar in 1896, lasted just 38 minutes.



A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time. It is 1/100 of a second.



And now you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had ketchup in my fridge in years. I guess that just is just another example of me being weird.

How many jiffies does it take to make a batch of Jiffy corn muffins?

allie said...

SS...I have ketchup in my fridge, but only for guests. ick!

Math, not my strong area...a lot, maybe. :)