Monday, June 28, 2010

Progress…


Last week I reported on my lack luster start to my summer reading commitment. I have good news to report. Due to my many hours on the road this weekend and a very late night wrapped in a book, I have now completed three. Count them, three of my nine summer reading books. I’m working on the fourth and fifth and need to go to the library for more materials. That’s right readers, I will not go down in shame this year, I will reach my goal. I wonder if cookbooks can count, I flip through those all the time. Mind you I don’t actually make any of the stuff, just like thinking one day I will.

In case you didn’t know…it’s Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI!!!!!!!!
Janet Evanovich has a new one out,
"Sizzling sixteen"

allie said...

I know, I think I'm number 243 on the waiting list. Someday. *smile*