Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Moments of the Day…


1. Getting ready for work. I rarely use hairspray, but the humidity this morning required a bit. I had a flashback to high school, my hideous bangs and long stringy hair, and holding it all in place so it was certain not to move with the Aqua Net. Oh, you know what I’m talking about.

2. Getting coffee. Due to a lack of motivation, I was late getting out of my house and didn’t get any coffee made and am out of supplies here at the office. I decided I could spare a $1 and buy one from across the street. I wanted to make my own version of a drink and wanted to be at Caribou for just a moment to control my ingredients. Alas, I settled for a plain hazelnut coffee.

3. Computer success. After 3 days of stress and lack of computer success, I actually figured something out. Woooo-Whooo. I really wanted balloon, confetti, and a procession in my honor for this triumph. Sadly, nope, just a “well done” from myself.


Friday? Are you there? Can you hear me?

No comments: