Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need a moment…

Please stop me if I go on too long, opps, you can’t because this is not a conversation it is my rant.
I love warm weather, really Fall is my favorite, leaves changing, sweatshirt and jeans weather, but I like spring and summer also. However, this morning, I’m disliking spring. Actually to be honest, I’m quite pissed really. When did birds start chirping at 430am? Fuckers, sorry, I’m pissed! They started that early this morning and would not stop. I hate birds. I had to move to my spare bedroom on the other side of the townhouse and close both doors to block out the noise. I finally got to sleep again and for some reason the alarm in that room went off at 5am. I don’t know why or how long it’s been doing it, but awake again. ARGH! Back to sleep and the freaking train decides to go through and just has to blow their flipping horn. ARGH! Then the alarm goes off at 630am for me to get up for the day. Needless to say I have an IV of coffee going right now and I have a feeling it’s going to be shit ass morning. I can only hope I’m wrong.

Thank you, this rant is done, return to your lives.

No comments: