Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Like/Love/Dislike/Hate...

1. I love the IT Department and I dislike the IT Department. I love them because they do tend to fix stuff, but I dislike them because it takes them forever to response to a ticket.

2. I like change and I hate change. Change can be good, experiences in things, stretching current ideas. I hate change because sometimes it comes with frustrations that I can not control.

3. I love flowers, I dislike flowers. I love the way the look, I love to photograph them, I love to get them randomly for no real reason. I dislike them because they make my eyes water and itch.

4. I love the change of seasons, I hate Ohio weather. I love seeing the leaves change in the autumn. I hate Ohio and it's 80 plus one day and 50 the next.

5. I love beer, wine, margaritas. Did you really expect a hate to follow that one?

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments: