Friday, May 01, 2009

People Out of Place…

Over the past few days, people that I don’t really know, but that I have seen at the same location over and over had been somewhere other than that location and it kinda freaks me out. Examples? Ok.

1. My landlord. I have seen him in his garage working, in my apartment fixing something, in my backyard mowing. However, when I recently saw him at the same restaurant I was at it threw me a curve ball. It was just out of place and I didn’t like it.

2. The doorman. The regular doorman at Byrnes, I see him when I walk in, he checks my ID, and I’m off on my marry way. The other day I saw him driving down a side street near me. I’m sure he was going to Byrnes to work, well not sure, but find it most likely. However, it just again it threw me. I don’t expect to see him driving, I expect to see him at the door at Byrnes.

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's very Ireland out today, warmer, rainy, grand!

No comments: